Monday, January 1, 2001

Worse than spam Marketing Scheme

Free Sample of Jewelry from Park Lane!

Please take a moment to complete this brief survey, and as a reward we will send you a FREE sample of our jewelry!

archived/expired/Spam/marketing schemehttp://www.jewelsbyparklane.com/main.php?view=free

Just a warning. This one is likely looking for people to sell their products so they may very well call you. I have a freebie phone number just for that purpose. See my about me page for details on the freebe phone.

5/13/09

Re: Free Sample of Jewelry from Park Lane!
these people called me and said they would send me a catalog the next day they had someone come to my house found out were i work at showed up at my place of employment bugged me to death to sell there jewelry and all i got was a catalog from them

No comments:

Post a Comment